miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

The negative confession

"The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see."
-- Winston Churchill




Over 5000 years ago the Egyptians earnestly believed in life after death.That´s why classical Egyptian mummies had in their hands a carefully folded papyrus with a negative confession like this:

I have not stolen/ plundered

I have not killed / slain anybody

I have not told lies

I have not been an adulterer

I have not done harm to anybody

I have not caused ruin to any family

I have not drunk or eaten in excess

I have not done any wrong against Nature

I have not misbehaved

I have not committed a crime

I have not cursed

I have not caused anyone to weep

I have not eaten my heart out

I have not gone or led anyone astray

I have not been deceitful

I have not gossiped or slandered or eavesdrop

I have not been contentious in affairs

I have not caused terror

I have not become heatedly angry

I have not been arrogant

I have not reviled the Pharaoh

 

 

 


 

 

 

Now, being good  can be extremely boring. Turn the above confession into positive by creating as evil a person as you can think of. Remember to draw inspiration from Satan, Lucifer or Beelzebub.....

Give him or her a name and try to draw him or her  

 

Great minds discuss ideas,
Average minds discuss events,
Small minds discuss people.


 

 

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario