miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

Creating poems from the net

This activity started when the Finnish businessman Sampsa Nuotio googled "AM I?" and came across the following suggestions: "Am I an alcoholic?" "Am I able to drive?""Am I allergic to dogs?" "Tell me, am I?." He found beauty,musicality and meaning in the above lines and started Google Poetics, not exactly a literary movement but just an inspiring game characterised by surrealist associations and alliteration.
Here goes our own AM I ?poem, inspired by the internet:

Am I anorexic?

Am I attractive?

Am I a psycho, a sociopath?

Am I a mess, a messy eater, a messi-ah?

Am I an a(u)nt eater? Thanks Roald Dahl

Am I a minute, an hour, or just a second?

Am I drunk?

Am I a banknote?

Am I inspiring,inspired, inspirational?

Am I cowardly?

An x?

A ring?(What kind of ring?) A ring of counterfeit driver´s licences

A witness(  "     "     "    "? ) A Jehovah witness

Am I a magician/ a wizard?

Am I a prison(er)?

Am I a motorcycle helmet?

Am I a blood red cell?

Am I a cigarette?

Am I a beer?

Am I a fan?

Am I a chess piece?

Am I a crook?

Am I an anecdote?

Am I Lb /Luis Bárcenas?

Make up your own Bard 2.0 poem starting  Do you....?

                                                                              Are you...?

                                                                              Is she/he....?

                                                                              Can you....?

                                                                              or Negative

                                                                                Don´t you.....?

                                                                                Aren´t you....?

                                                                                Can´t you.....?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario