miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES IN OUR LEARNING PROCESSES

Try to find a mistake in each of the following sentences:

I live in a house big

Me like she

Where live you?

She has much friends

I am living here for two years

I want that you come along with me

I´m sorry but I don´t here you

Would you mind to say that again?

I´d like you to tell me what does this word mean.

They´re watching TV, isn´t it?

I´m not used to eat so much.

Susana lives in London.His flat is in Candem

He get up early on the morning

We  haven´t got very money.

That´s the girl who she stole my bag

Can you to drive a car?

I haven´t money enough

That depend of the people

don´t exist the ideal weather

I put on very clothes

Nobody know the nature well

My prefer weather.

He is enough rich.

I didn´t see  nobody.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario