sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

Pick-up lines or dating lines(Valentine Project)

 Chat-up lines are very popular among teenagers

See if you can understand the following statements taken from the web:


Hershey's makes millions of kisses a day.. .all I'm asking for is one from you.
Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless.
I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.
Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
Hello are you married? [Yes] Well I didn't hear you say "happily".
You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.

Hello how are you? [Fine] Hey, I didn't ask you how you looked!

How was heaven when you left it?

I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?

I didn't know that angels could fly so low!
There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
You are so fine, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of you!
Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
Is your name "swiffer"? 'Cause you just swept me off my feet.
Excuse me, but you dropped something back there" (What?) "This conversation, let ´s pick it up later tonight.
Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
Are you cold? You look like you could use some hot chocolate... Well, here I am!
If stars would fall everytime I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.
You know, Dr. Phil says I'm afraid of commitment...Want to help prove him wrong?
Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?
Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario