lunes, 6 de enero de 2014

Regrets, regrets, regrets...

Life is an inextinguishable crop of regrets, according to Joseph Conrad.
Unfortunately, as we grow older it becomes sadly true.

 A rerun of the the most logged pre-death comments. 

 

Regret having worked too hard. 
Regret having believed the nonsense.
Regret not having said so. (Peter Trainin)
Regret not having studied hard enough
Regret not having seized all my opportunities
Regret having eaten or drunk so much
Regret not having spoken my mind
Regret not having given up smoking
Regret  not having travelled the world

Rewrite the sentences above starting with either:

 

I should (not) have ......

or I wish I had (not).....

or If only I had (not)


Add three more from your own personal situation.

 

Ex: I should not have wasted my time playing computer games,etc...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario