domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013

TO BE MORE CREATIVE I...

(Since life allows us to show our aliveness, joy and creativity in many different ways I´ve drawn inspiration from the modern chicken soup for the soul stories, which restore our faith in human nature and combat negativity, conformity, prejudice and ignorance.)


         I need......

         inspiration

         time

         more time

         a better time 

         next time

         the right person

         the right of eccentricity

         a better circle of friends

        someone to discover me

        a cure for boredom

        to boost my self-esteem

       to be or feel free 

       Spring and Autumn

       Morning and Night

        Smile and Laugh more

        follow my dreams

        live my dream 

        daydream my dream

        explore new places or old sights with new eyes

        love myself enough

        determination

        YES, WE CAN....

        (Thanks to Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen, whose stories open the heart and rekindle the human spirit)

         

        

       


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario